House Fire

This fire is from December 7, 2002 on Route 5 in Enfield CT.  Several different departments were on scene operating at the fire in 3-family home in the old Thompsonville section.  Several firefighters suffered injuries when a gas water heater on the third floor exploded sending them scrambling out of the building in a hurry.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Connecticut, fire, news

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s