This post orginally ran on July 14, 2008.
I told you in an earlier post that I am a covered bridge freak. Last July I went up the Mohawk Trail (Route 2) through Massachusetts and then took Route 7 into the Bennington VT area where there are several covered bridges.
Here are those bridges:
- West Arlington Bridge on Rt313 and Covered Bridge Rd, Arlington VT.
- The Chiselville Bridge on East Arlington Rd in Arlington VT.
- The Henry Bridge on Murphy Rd in Bennington VT
- The Paper Mill Bridge on Murphy Rd in Bennington VT.
- The Silk Road Bridge in Bennington VT.