Wright’s Tavern, Concord MA built in 1747. Headquarters of the Minutemen in the early morning of April 19, 1775.
This is from Wikipedia:
At the dawn of the American Revolution in April 1775, it was managed by Amos Wright, whose name it has borne ever since. On April 19, the day of the Battle of Lexington and Concord, when the courthouse bell announced the approach of Major Pitcairn‘s British troops, the Concord Minutemen assembled at Wright’s Tavern. Later, after Pitcairn’s arrival in the Concord square, British officers refreshed themselves in the tavern.
This was originally part of a previous post.